Get No-Obligation Trade Appraisal Today!
Are you thinking that it might be time to upgrade your current vehicle to a new one? Perhaps you currently owe more than what your car’s worth, or it’s in need of costly maintenance or repairs. Or maybe you’re just concerned because the warranty just expired. Whatever your reason is for wanting to trade-in your car, Step One Andalusia is proud to offer our “Sell Us Your Car” program which will allow you to get behind the wheel of a brand new vehicle with little to no money down, and possibly even lowering your monthly payment!
To take advantage of our “Sell Us Your Car” program, use our online tool to find out your car’s value, or talk to one of our dedicated Trade-In Specialists about scheduling a no-obligation trade appraisal! Our goal at Step One Andalusia is to ensure your ultimate happiness when it comes to your trade-in and car purchasing experience. Contact a Trade-In Specialist by completing the form below to receive the answer to all of your questions! We’re here to help you get the most for your trade, and to help find the right new vehicle that’s a perfect fit for you and your lifestyle today!
Benefits of Trading In at Step One Andalusia:
Above Market Value
Better Financing Terms
Lower Maintenance Costs
Low Monthly Payments
New Safety Technology
Why Sell To Us?
- In-Person Scheduling
- Transparent Appraisals
- Appraisal Process Offers in 20 Minutes or Less
- Streamlined Paperwork Process
What To Bring When Selling Your Car
- All keys, remotes and Owner’s Manuals – Any missing original keys, remotes or Owner’s Manuals may result in your offer being adjusted
- Valid state-issued photo ID – For all title holders
- Title or payoff information – All title holders should plan to be present. If there is a previously paid-off lien listed on the title you’ll also need the release from the lien holder
How It Works
- Find out what your car is worth instantly online
- Visit our dealership to finalize the offer, no appointment is necessary
- We’ll inspect your car and give you a no-obligation offer in 30 minutes or less
- Use the value of your trade to purchase a new car, or simply sell us your car for cash
Selling Your Car FAQs
Do I pay taxes when I sell my car?
A buyer will not be required to pay taxes on the sale if it resulted in a capital loss. The state and federal governments consider selling your car for more than you invested as a profit. For example, if you purchased a used car from a family member for $1,000 and later sold it for $4,000, you will need to pay taxes on the profit. However, you won’t need to pay the tax immediately.
Why should I sell my car to a dealership?
One of the best parts about selling your car to a dealership is that you don’t have to worry about locating a buyer, negotiating a price, or waiting to receive your payment. Our professional sales team ensures the selling process is quick, transparent, and easy!
What do I need to sell my car?
The selling process begins with gathering all documents related to your car, such as vehicle title, service records, and the original sales paperwork if it’s still in your possession. While you likely know the basics – the year, make, model, and current mileage – you also need to know your car’s trim level and the features that came with your specific vehicle.
Can you sell your car to a dealership?
Yes! Here at Step One Andalusia, we welcome all used car owners to offer their cars to sell. We are always looking for inventory to fill our lots. Make sure to use our tool above to get the proper market value estimate on your car for sale today!